With smart PKV, 75,000,000,000 medical service documents are processed each year.
Your Advantages using smart PKV
- Processing of the entire, non-structured medical services mail
- Automatic classification and extraction
- Classification into more than 65 field-tested classes
- Automatic process and document formation including consistency check
- Automatic extraction of all relevant data (incl. position table)
- Extensive German private health insurance business logic
- Comprehensive checks of content with matching data (GOÄ, GOZ, ICD10 etc.) and identification of erroneous invoices
- Open interfaces for other external checks (XML)
- Enhanced checking options to uncover fraud
- Automatic ICD10 encryption
- Standard connections to central data pools for processing barcode data
Any questions left?
Which information from the medical services mail does your product already read in the standard version?
In the standard version, smart PKV already extracts all the data relevant for medical service settlement, such as person treated, practitioner, invoice date, treatment, purchase or prescription date, invoice amount including reduction, currency, GOÄ/GOZ (doctors' and dental fee schedule) tables, drugs (incl. drug code) and diagnosis.
Do you provide a connection to the IBM Insurance Service Hub (ISH)?
Yes, the product Datenpool Connector enables the assignment of defined content in medical service invoices from IBM ISH. In order to do this, data pool barcodes printed on medical service documents are read and the related invoice information is queried online from the ISH. The provided information is available as quality-assured invoice information and is used by smart PKV as the basis for automatic features that process the information further.
For us, it is particularly important to monitor and control the processes in the medical service invoicing. How can you support us here?
Our standard product Reporter Pro ensures process optimization while the system is running. The product enables you to perform comprehensive controlling in terms of document volume or document entry performance and thus the ROI of document processing. All information is presented in clear, intuitive, graphical reports.
Contact Insiders Technologies
Your contact for product information
Fill out contact form
Do You Know Our Mobile Solutions?
Take advantage of our apps for modern communication with your customers. Communicate conveniently and simple as well as mobile and at any time, matching your individual requirements.